The Big Decision
Is Filing for Bankruptcy the Answer?
You toss and turn at night, unable to sleep. You have trouble concentrating and can’t keep anything on your mind but your financial problems. You keep thinking, “I can find a way out of this situation.” In the meantime, it keeps getting worse. If you are:
- barely able to make your monthly payments…
- deciding to pay the mortgage or food or heat…
- using one credit card to pay down another…
- losing sleep at night and are anxious during the day…
- installing caller ID on all your phones in order to avoid harassing calls from creditors…
…then you might need to seek some answers from an experienced bankruptcy attorney about whether filing is right for you. Filing for bankruptcy can be emotionally devastating. But there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Millions of Americans just like you have gone through financially challenging times. The answer is to find a way to get on a productive path and set things right again.
Bankruptcy is not about the end—it’s about a new beginning. You just need a qualified, experienced, and understanding professional who will lay out the options available based on your personal situation.
Worcester MA Bankruptcy Lawyer: The Law Office of John “Jack” P. Morrison
Providing You the Answers—and the Relief—You Deserve
You are not alone. I know because I have helped hundreds of clients before you who were in debt and facing very troubling times. As a Worcester, MA bankruptcy lawyer, I serve individuals and families in Central and Western Massachusetts who are thinking about filing for bankruptcy or looking for alternative solutions to get out of debt.
Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may not be the best option for your situation. You may have alternatives. But one way or another, you need to know what realistic options you have for eliminating your debt and how this will affect your family. In order to move forward and make a confident decision, you need accurate information.
Are You Interested in a Free Consultation?
At no cost to you, I can review your financial situation and advise you about what alternatives you have. During our consultation, you will learn three valuable insights into your financial problems:
- You have more options than you think that can help you and your family struggling to resolve your financial mess.
- How to stop the financial bleeding and focus on what’s important to you and your family.
- A plan or overview of what to do today and tomorrow to resolve your financial situation.
Call to get your FREE consultation with Attorney Jack Morrison. The office telephone number is (508)852-7800 or click here to send a confidential email to set up the consultation.
Worcester Bankruptcy Attorney
John “Jack” P. Morrison, Esq.